This information and advices are for our dear guests of Vila Antunovic in Drvenik!
1. Accommodation in apartments starts at 14.00 and finishes at 10.00 last day of your holiday.
2. We ask you to show your passports or identity cards right after your arrival for check in.
3. Please ensure peace during the night between 24.00 and 08.00 in the morning. Respect your neighbours!
4. All equipment and furnishings are in apartment for you but we please you to handle it carefully. If something happens to be damaged, guests are obliged to inform the owners about it and cover the damage.
5. Deep cleaning of apartments is after the guest's leave. During your stay cleaning lady will visit you to see if something is needed. Linen will be changed every 7 days, towels and tea towels every 3 days.
6. You are obliged to return your apartment key before your departure.
7. Please take care of your values and things. We do not take any responsibility for any missing.
8. Longer stay or sleeping in our apartments for guests who are not registred as our guests is not allowed.
9. Please do not walk through the house in wet swimming suits. Leaving wet traces is very dangerous for other guests, especially for children and elderly people. Also do not sit in wet suits on beds or lounges in apartment.
10. We ask you to close sunshade umbrella and tie it up with the rope every evening and during the day if you will be away for longer.
11. If you need we may do washing and ironing for you.
12. While cooking, please, do not put hot pots on kitchen bench, because it is not fire-resistant.
13. Close your balcony door if air-conditioning is on.
14. We kindly beg you to water the balcony plants every day, early morning or late evening.
15. Put your garbage in the bins outside the house. Thank you!
16. Deck-chairs on the beach in front the house are there for you, just please put them back in the evening.
17. For all your questions, we are in the office.We would be very happy to help you.
Hope you will spend wonderful time with us!